Are you ready to jump-start your freelance career?
Freelance Newbie has you covered!
In this course, you’ll learn practical, actionable steps you can start using today to get your first client by the end of the week.
Featuring all the methods, techniques, tips, tricks, and insights you need to succeed, Freelance Newbie was developed by a working freelancer whose mission is to help people like you find professional success and financial independence.
In Freelance Newbie, you will:
- Find high-quality clients...and keep them coming back!
- Establish a price structure for your services
- Draft successful, money-making proposals and contracts
- Effectively market yourself for FREE
- Build the components of a successful freelance website
- Professionally engage with clients
- Develop an efficient workflow (from designing to deploying)
- Write a business plan that works for YOU
- And much, much more
In addition to preparing you for your own freelancing business, Freelance Newbie also pays off in other places:
Well months of searching have finally come to an end. I just received my first job offer as a full stack web dev job paying 80k[...] You know what they liked about my portfolio? All my freelance work. Which I contribute all my success with that because of your freelance course. -Vlazlo
For every ten minutes of video, you can expect to spend between 1-3 hours doing hands-on work outside the classroom.