Let's get that job!
How to Get a Job in Web Development is designed exclusively for junior web developers.
Since its release, it's helped hundreds of new developers get a foot in the software industry.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Expertly craft the "holy clover" of application materials: your resume, cover letter, GitHub account, and portfolio
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn, Meetups, and social media.
- Increase your number of callbacks, interviews, and job offers
- Strategically apply to jobs so you can maximize your salary demands during negotiation
- Efficiently organize and prioritize the jobs you’ve applied to
- Prepare for the multiple types of interviews you will encounter, whether via phone, video conference, or in person
- Craft results-driven check-ins and follow-ups with your potential employer
- Prepare for the first week at work.
- And more
Stop working at a job you hate!
Stop getting underpaid.
Make the change of a lifetime and enroll in How to Get a Job in Web Development today.
For every ten minutes of video, you can expect to spend between 1-3 hours doing hands-on work outside the classroom.